Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess What?

Hello to all my friends out there who stayed with me since November. My dear friend who does my blogging for me was having some personal problems, but the blog will be posted regularly from now on I promise.

GUESS WHAT? I am now a business woman. I bought a CURVES franchise from my boss and now I am the boss. That is also why I have been so busy. Curves is the greatest thing to happen to me. It improved my quality of life in so many ways. I have never been happier.

Many people tried to poo-poo my dream. Many people tried to make me feel like I could not do this because weeellll there are always many many many reasons why you shouldn't do something. There will always be someone who will try to steal your joy and squash you. The cemetary is full of dreams that never happened. Don't let that be you. No matter what your situation is........ If you have an idea, a wish, a hope for something else.....birth it! Believe me, it will be laborous, but it is the most satisfying pain you will ever go through.

I know times are tough. Shut off the news and make your move. Now is the time for action. Dialysis patients have alot of time on our hands. Use it wisely and productively. YOU are still an influence on this Earth. GOD has a plan for YOU.

I love you all. Thanks for staying around. A hundred hugs and a thousand kisses,
Your friend, Jodi

P.S. Hello to my Unk who believes in me and made me an influence in this crazy world.

No comments: