Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr.Bacani

Dear Dialysis Friends,

I hope all is well. Access working good? Take care of that "sucker", it is your lifeline. Been going to all of your treatments? Are you cutting any of them short? Read the blog I did about that. Have you been eating your phosphate binders with all of your meals? If you don't, your bones will become brittle, you will get severe itching and damage to your heart and other vital organs.Stop messin around. Take them and all your meds. Get good rest, exercise and eat well.Diabetics.....Wow you guys. Watch that sugar. Be careful. You got a tough job, but I know you can do it.
I know how very trying your situation is. Don't focus on your medical problems AT All. Do something else, think about something else. If you don't do what I say, everyone around you will be sick too. Is that what you want? I didn't think so. You're so sweet and special. God loves you so much. Read Romans Chapter 8.
I want to wish a great man a very happy birthday. Without him I don't think my life would have turned out this great. Love You Dr.B

Have a great one,
Jodi

No comments: