Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Letter to Rudolph

Dear Rudolph,
Many reindeer kisses to you. Getting ready for the big trek? Better eat those organic super sonic oats, you don't want to blow a hoof. Check the batteries in that big, beautiful nose so bright...you have to guide that sleigh through the night. Is Blitzen behaving himself? Tell him to lay off the sauce. Be careful landing on those new fangled metal roofs...I hear they are slippery. Keep an eye on Santa, he got pulled over last year. Luckily he got off with just a warning. Give my love to everyone in SantaLand most especially the elves, who work so hard. I heard Yukon Cornelious just got back from Vegas...he was looking for the golden nugget.
When you get to the island of misfit toys, say hey to Charley in the box. Make sure my present gets to me in one piece. Last year I got a bag of glass.
Happy Trails, Merry Xmas & Happy New Year
Jodi

No comments: