Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Hello my friends,
Today I am 49 years young. This birthday is very special to me because I am still alive and functional. After the year I had sitting on deaths' door, it is a miracle I pulled through.

I am lucky to have a great family that truly loves me. I have the best friends. My doctors and nurses were good to me. All that support got me through.

My girlfriends Marci and Patti threw me a surprise b-day party at a local eatery. They really fooled me, and it was great. What a night. I got presents. I saw lots of cool people I haven't seen in a long while. I was away for seven months.

Today at Curves one of my clients is a professional cake maker. She made me a beautiful b-day cake. I am sharing it with all my ladies.

It's the little things that make life so fun. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Remember Others,
Jodi XOXO!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great info, thanks for posting. This helped me know more about solar power for houses.