Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maranda

Hello my friends,
Let my tell you about a very special person in my life. Her name is Maranda. She is a beautiful 24 year old with alot on the ball. She's my niece, and I love her tons.
When she was born I thought she was the most gorgeous baby that ever lived. Of course, I still think that. She has accomplished so much in her young life. She is not afraid to try anything. We almost died when she told us she was going to Africa to help people. She is very brave. She also went south to help the hurricane people. In college she was very active. Now she lives on her own, in a big beautiful apartment in Pittsburgh. She has a good job she likes.
When I got sick, I didn't know what was going on. I was out of it. Maranda became my club manager and took it upon herself to do everything including handling my personal affairs. While living in Pittsburgh, she ran the club like a well oiled machine. She did it all. Without her for seven months, I would have had to close up.Because the club was so well maintained, I was able to find a buyer. I knew everything was in good hands, so I wasn't that stressed out.
I felt bad that of all the family I probably burdened her the most. All the hours, all the headaches, all the work. How can I ever thank her or make it up to her. She's never complained to me.
I consider myself blessed. I'm surrounded by people who love me. Maranda has shown so many wonderful sides of herself during my troubles. Strength, incredible intelligence, patience, and bravery just to name a few. I'm grateful I had her to lean on. I really, really needed her. I love her so much, and I am so proud of the woman she has become...my niece, Maranda.

No comments: