Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You

Thank you Marilyn for.....
always coming to the hospital
bringing food,pillows, and toiletries
for taking me out of the manor, and getting cut-my hair
thank you for working at Curves, and handling all the crap that went with it
thanks for welcoming me to your home where I stunk up the bathroom daily,dribbled on the floor,messed on the sheets, and threw up all night.
Thanks for teaching me how to change my bags, hooking me up with Faith, and washing my clothes, and changing my bed in the middle of the night.
Thanks for showering me and washing my hair, and feeding me with stuff I like.
Thanks for Donnie driving me every morning EARLY.Thanks for Maranda running her butt off at the club, and keeping it nice and organized for me.
Thank you Marilyn for cleaning my apartment that was over run with mouse poop.Donnie,
thanks for driving out to Volant all the time to get my mail.
Marilyn, I really want to thank you for pushing me to get my act together,and care about myself. I was depressed and lazy. Getting back to work turned my life around.
Marilyn you are an angel and a God send in my hours of need. No one else would have put up with all the baggage I brought.Thanks for the groceries,my cute tops and my granny panties. Thanks for always being there to talk and call the doctor, and put cream on my butt. There is so much more. I never would have made it without the support of you and your family and Gizmo, my love.
I thank you with all my heart,I love you with all my heart, I miss you with all my heart. Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://tagsale123.blogspot.com/2009/03/one-rainy-day.html?showComment=1293052463896_AIe9_BExtEmDXdUBot3iVVs5axHHxMclidDgFlVjJfuuv_oEPHHLeI4FPpLSEXpRimBbk23k7r0vtF3VyjzK5FNF_Qn3Q6ywDvFBvAKMskCxjCtkgN8_AhygHp69-FQMln6GcgZ-lGEN6_V64F7Z7TQFVhn-g3SVOQnWcL8r_4OK3UitN9Ds2HIQbv2qNKaA5hTQ6SUgZEfnJOxCiQMiy-wTrfCbFXkTlBv-bRnH3fH4he6O7WDLIiUICnekXdNDXZUHM-DiYLx8HPWexKYix-89eZqC_liz4yy7IvTlupugUhgRbN8X4dukxAaJKN8X4AxcNH-8Kv61ZQV6pLsxR4pAk0AXeTchBAc1SE4LWWvwCiTimvxZRMy92An8Z_Nsz89lcgZbDzXtRI67heYpZfttaXA8TyIHZO8Pq4RwGgzG1aHYELOyrKIJCvG2k82N9vAHEzJa_cDwElhyCwBVnfcbq93TRWI34yDF1Y0OJH-MnRBJOLA2uph_9ufiht_gcje45O8ZkDWWGYzYlA5Q_BiNvlo3tFVI1wVwVaZ_EpWwIEoPPQ6glVFZ9jdcnddMZgJ6HTi2GWel#c5359567807380219557