Friday, June 11, 2010

Bad Dream

Hello my friends, What a beautiful day. I had a horrible dream a few nights ago. I was jumped by two men wearing lab coats and they shaved my hair off using a knife. One of the men had a woman's head under his jacket. It was soooo scary. I woke up in a lather. Since my illness, I have been losing my hair. I'm balding on top. I'm thinking about a wig to get me through. My dream probably came from my hair problem, and the lab coat guys have to be my doctors. How do I deal with bad dreams? I'll tell you. Jesus said," Let not your heart be troubled." When I get afraid, I repeat this simple phrase over and over until I feel better. It is comforting to me. Next time you start to panic from something, remember, "Let not your heart be troubled."
a thousand kisses, Jodi

No comments: