Friday, August 13, 2010

Being Strong

Hello to all my many friends,

A very long time ago when I was around 20, one of my best college chums told me this...."what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"....at the time, I really didn't get it....but now I do.

As I look over my life, and all the battles I have fought with my illness, makes this statement absolutely true. I am proud to be a survivor, and I am proud of the scars I have, because they remind me of my strength. I am a fighter, and as long as I am able,I will continue to fight the brave fight....and grow stronger because it didn't kill me.

I know you are facing mountains....be strong....and fearlessly climb them....if I can do it, you can too....believe me....you can do it....now go....and live.

1 comment:

tina said...

sister you r so right what doesnt kill u does make u stronger!you make me stronger,when i start feeling down i think of u and how amazing u r!you have taught me to put on your big girl panties and keep on moving. I love u sister!!!