Monday, January 24, 2011

Top Of The Morning

open your eyes...stretch out your legs and feet...arms overhead and big yawn...rub your eyes...scratch your head...swing out of bed...strrreeeeettcchh...start a conversation with God while you let the dog out to pee...make a cup of coffee...Keep talking to God...make a list of what you have to do that day in order first to last...take a shower...put on the news...have a bite of something...tidy up the bath and bedroom...kitchen too...collect your things being certain you got it all...thank God for another day...for the coffee...for the shower,clean clothes,a car that runs and has gasoline,a job, music...put on the Christian station...worship as you commute...smile...be happy...helpful...productive...last but not least...treat your bible like you do your cellphone...don't leave home without it, and make it a great day

3 comments:

Sara Mendes said...

oh my god! did you wrote this by yourself?? because if so, you made my day happier!
i was felling so badly ,then i read this... it made me think better about all things in my life...

thank you!

Jenelia said...

I really enjoyed this topic, awesome stuff!

Accredited Online Degree Programs
Online Masters Degree Programs

Anonymous said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
kitchen product suppliers