Friday, January 21, 2011

Wisdom

My friends...when things are going bad,
these are the places were grace is.

My friends...a good Christian vitamin...B1

My friends...were do you want to sit in eternity? smoking or nonsmoking.

My friends...nothing,nothing,nothing can separate you from the love of God...Romans 8

My friends...pay it forward...in Jesus' name

My friends...stop worrying...nothing is going to be okay...just kidding!

My friends...remember to laugh

My friends...pause to take a deep breath

My friends...pray without ceasing

My friends...know that you are one of a kind...there is no one like you...God don't make no junk.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Cute and witty..Thanks for the post

Alfred Albert said...

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing
Affordable Logo Design