Monday, June 8, 2009

My Business Partner

Hello My Friends
I hope this beautiful Monday morning finds you refreshed and ready to go for another week. They say life is short. Like smoke through a keyhole. Is it really? Life is long for those who struggle. Life is long for those who are sick or depressed. Life is long for those who worry and are afraid. My friends, I have good news for you.

Tears endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. There is a big mighty God that lives inside of each and every one of us. I need to tell you that you are not alone, and your Father God is bragging about you. You are the favorite son, the apple of his eye, Cinderella. He thinks you hung the moon, even when he knows he did it!

My friends, listen to me. God our mighty Father and creator knitted you together in you mother's womb, he counted the hairs on you head, and he carved your name in the palm of his almighty hand. He is Lord of Lord and King of Kings, and he is your Father. You are a child of the most high God. You are royalty.

Courage is fear that has said it's prayers. The Lord is my shepherd, and my business partner. I don't meet with anyone until I meet with God first. Healing comes in many forms my friends. When Jesus shed his blood for us, he placed us in the palm of his sweet and gentle hand. God our Father put his almighty hand over the top and sealed us inside this mighty unbreakable protective pod...forever to carry us...to never leave us or drop us...always in his hand and in his heart...a love that is boundless and cannot be broken.

May the peace of the Lord be with always, your friend, Jodi

No comments: