Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July 2010

Hello my friends,
I had a very nice holiday. Aside from the extensive heat, it was a great summer day. I started out at my brother Mikes house. There was food galore and many red, white and blue desserts. I had a cupcake and red velvet cake.(three pieces) My hamburger from the grill was pretty yummy and Ma's macaroni salad was good. There were yard games, but we were too lazy to play. We lounged around and told funny stories. We really missed uncle Vic and aunt Gerry. The 4th is better when they are home. My unk is the life of the party.

My second stop was my girlfriend Marci's house. She has a nice pool. I didn't swim but just sitting on the deck and relaxing was alot of fun. She had some yummy food too. I ate a favorite of mine I like to call "fluff".

We ended the night at a lakeside fire under the stars, and looking at fireworks...smores and hotdogs included. It was a great day of celebration. It looked like everyone took advantage of this historic holiday. Parties and antique cars everywhere. God bless America, and God bless you. Love you Tina, get better for our shopping trip. Jodi

No comments: