Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The world's best medicine.

What can I say....best medicine?...a dog. I went through many years of illness, but they were tolerable because my best friend was always by my side. We've shared the bed, the couch, the chair and even the floor at times when I was kissing the porcelain. Just being able to rub my hands through something warm,soft, and furry was very soothing to me. Having someone to talk softly with made my blood pressure lower.
My first big guy was Beau. A rescue dog from the pound. Part shepherd, part collie, a gentle giant.He died at 15. The best dog I ever had. Now, I have Puddy. Little guy. Part chihuaha, part mini toy terrier. He's like a little baby. I love him so much, I kiss him a hundred times a day. He's 12 years old now. I have never been without a dog.Whether you like cats,horses,rabbits whatever....it is good to have a 4 footed friend to share the ups and downs of life with. They are good listeners and they totally understand. all my love, Jodi

1 comment:

Tami Weingartner said...

And he know how much you love him too! Your his person no doubt about that.

Love ya!