Friday, November 19, 2010

Blessings

Hello my friends,
It is a fact that people who count their blessings experience less aches and pains and general health problems. They say that once a week, we should write down 5 things we are thankful for and we will be happier and healthier for it. Here goes...let's see if it works.

1. I am thankful for the beautiful Indian Summer we are having.
2. I am thankful my car is running good.
3. I am thankful for my job and all my wonderful ladies.
4. I am thankful for my really really good smart dog who loves me so much.
5. I am thankful I am a child of God.

I do feel pretty good...try it you'll like it...I could list so many more,but I will only do 5 at a time. Have a yummy holiday and enjoy the relatives. Don't forget...count those blessings.

No comments: