Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 Quirks

I got tagged by Pa Wild Woman

Here are my 6 Quirks....

1.  I always have to have the toilet seat lid down.

2.  I kiss my dog on the lips, the inside of his ears, and his belly.

3.  I pull out my hair when somethings bugging me.

4.  I don't just tell stories...I act them out.  I'm a one-woman theatrical production zone!!!

5.  I love to tell dirty jokes.  VERY dirty jokes.

6.  I have to sleep with my panties on.  I can't sleep if I don't have my panties on.

1 comment:

Leilani Schuck Weatherington said...

In response to your question in the comments re the frozen coffee: The tiny bit of Martha Stewart that lurks within says "I was going to use it to make iced coffee." Maybe. I think we were going on vacation and I didn't want to dump the pot of coffee we had made that morning. Other than that, I have no clue. The counting doesn't have to end on an odd or even number, and I don't do it all the time either. I just finished editing most of the articles in the practice guidelines supplement for Society for Vascular Surgery on arteriovenous access for dialysis. It always becomes "real" to me now when I work on these articles.